Worry-Free Wednesday is where I list (you can do this literally or mentally) everything I woory about & I turn it over to God. I don't worry about it any more. Because worrying is the opposite of having faith & we are instructed to have faith.
1. I am not going to worry about money. Instead, I am going to learn to be a better steward of the funds we have.
2. I am not going to worry about what other people think of me, because what He thinks is all that matters.
3. I am not going to worry about being alone or being left. I will never be alone because God is always with me.
4. I am not going to worry about the future, because God already knows it & has it in his hands.
5. I am not going to worry about my past because I have asked for forgiveness and received it in Christ's name, and I have an eternal future with my Saviour.
6. I am not going to worry about the people who are talking against me, rather I will pray for them and make a special effort to be helpful & kind & show the kind of generosity that Jesus did.
7. I will not worry what kind of parent others think I am, because I know that God is within my child and that try as I might, I will fail at times, but God will NEVER fail him.
8. I will not worry about all that I still don't have at my age. Instead, I will be thankful for all I do have & praise His name for all the blessings that are handed down just for me each day.