Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Monday, August 2, 2010

Grateful Monday

Grateful Monday

This is where I list at least 5 things that I am grateful for to start my week off right and try to keep those things in mind as I set off through the week!

1. My new-to-me bedroom suite

2. Internet -- It may seem like something that doesn't belong on this list, but it is the only means of communication I have with my husband who is in Iraq, so it is dear to me.

3. My Soldier/Hero/Husband. I miss him!

4. My Son/Best Friend. If you have met him, enough said!

5. My family who continually rallies around me in support.

6. My friends that have kept me afloat & understand me & the situations that I go through as an Army Wife!

So more than 5, more than enough to be greateful for this week alone! Feel free to post a comment & let me know what you are grateful for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment