Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Monday, August 16, 2010

Not So Manic Monday

So todays Manic Monday where I am all happy happy joy joy wasn't like that at all. I didn't sleep Sunday night. I ached & hurt. This morn I had to cancel a meeting I had planned. Too much pain. What a way to start off a week! No more wild weekends out with my Mother, right?

So over the weekend I wound up having a pretty bad Friday night. Saturday was decent & picked up my Mom who spent the night with us. We went to Improv show. It was wonderful. I got to see friends that I haven't seen in a while. It was really nice.

Sunday my Mom & I go out to go shopping. I fall in the parkinglot on some oil I think it is. At the time it hurt, but I thought I was ok. Now, oh brother. I am in pain.

So today I woke up feeling really bad & That is when I cancelled a meeting, I got more done today than I thought I would but felt wawful. I still have lots I need to do. And it wasn't the Manic Monday that I usually have where I get lots done. It was a-typical. I did get to have lunch with my Dad today though and that was awesome!

And Rod's first drama class of the year was tonight! I am glad to get that back started.

No comments:

Post a Comment