Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love Dare Day 1

I thought about waiting until tomorrow. Fresh new day, fresh new week, right? But why put off until tomorrow what I can start today. So I am posting Monday's Dare Today. I am sure some of these will be harder than others.

This is going to be a little more difficult seeing as how my husband and I are geographically separated, but I am going to find a way.

Monday's DARE

Day 1



The first part of this dare is fairly simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse at all. If the temptation arises, choose to not say anything. It's better to hold your tongue than to say something you'll regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment