Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting To Know Me

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for? Today's Award would be for Best Attitude on a Monday Morning. Now, I am glad you didn't ask me about yesterdays award, Yikes!

2. What is your shoe style? I wear flip flops until my toes freeze. Now, they are cute little yellow box camo with a gemstone covered heart on them. So they look feminine.

3 Does your car reflect your personality? No. My vehicle is just good strong sturdy reliable transportation. It isn't who I am, it doesn't define me. We have a Silver Jeep Grand Cherokee.

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose? Define "take over". hehe! Tomorrow my hubby will have been gone for 4 weeks, so I would love to take over his body right now. As far as my being in someone else's body, I would like to have my pre-baby body back, but it doesn't exist anymore. I might as well have said the body of a zombie.

5. Love or be loved? I love easily. I have a big need to feel loved. I have to go with be loved.

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose? My first reaction was to say something light so that when I poop my pants from nerves & fright it wouldn't be as big of a mess, but then I thought, if I am on death row, I am not going to be the one to clean it up, so I would have Homemade Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans, Collard Greens, Boiled Cabbage, really good Fried Chicken like Mamaw used to make or Cubed Steak & Gravy. Hey, if I am dying, I am not going to worry about the fat content & all the gravy. I'm just saying is all.

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where? not really. Sort of. My husband and I went to NC for Mother's Day Weekend. THAT was a great time!

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure? I try not to do guilt. If I am going to feel guilty, I might as well not eat it. But I would have to say cokes and chocolate.

Please reply to post and comment with your answers! I would love to hear from you & know you are out there reading & enjoying!

2 comments:

  1. I read it...:) Fun questions! I'll answer some when I get back home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that was me...I had to enable my profile, but forgot the first ones login, lol.

    ReplyDelete