Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Saturday, August 21, 2010

One, Two, Skip A Few

So I am still trying to get better about my daily postings, or lack thereof.

Yesterday I finally got out of the house. I have noticed that I stay in the house, inside a lot. Not good. At least I have enough mind left to realize it.

So yesterday I had a our first Prom Planning Meeting of the year. Yes, for those of you that do not know this, Homeschoolers DO have Prom, at least here we do. When I mentioned it when we were at Ft Stewart I was looked at like I had suddenly drown an arm out of my forehead.

I am so excited about the Homeschool Prom this year. It is going to be a blast!

So my highlights this week besides the Prom Meeting were giving my doggie a bath, getting laundry beat down, and having a house full of teenagers all week, mostly.

I get to go see a few of my army wife friends tomorrow while they have some coffee. So there. Summation.

No comments:

Post a Comment