Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Aug 24

Today is my brother Scott's birthday! Scott is 41. Happy Birthday Scott! Also, today is my nephew Jame's birthday. He is 24. Happy Birthday Jame!

Since I have nothing to cook today, I will tell you what I cooked yesterday since it is "Tempt My Tummy Tuesday"

My thought was to use what I had here at the house, so this is another "cabinet" recipe, not something I had tried before.

Turkey Meatloaf

(since ground turkey has almost no flavor, you can use whatever to spice it the way you want it)

Ground Turkey
Rosemary
Stuffing mix (I had a little leftover dried in the bottom of a bag)
Eggs
2 slices stale bread that I toasted (broken up)
1 honey wheat English Muffin (toasted & broken up)
some cheap canned spaghetti sauce

I mixed all of that, sprayed a pan, stuck it in the oven @ 350 for about an hour, poured the rest of the cheap spaghetti sauce on top & it was really good. Don't ask for amounts of stuff because I just did it till it was a good consistency

I had a bag of instant potatoes that I did a serving according to directions, added in sour cream, extra butter, a lil salt & pepper, and some shredded cheddar cheese. After I got through, they were nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment