Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Friday, August 27, 2010

T.G.I.F

Thankful for much, but to day si Friday and it is a good early morning for me. i haven't been sleeping late, or sleeping much at all really.

Today we have a Sundae Friday planned for the homeschoolers. No, I did not misspell Sundae. We are talking ice cream. Yummy. Let's hope it isn't so hot that we melt or the ice cream either. I wish my son would be able to be there, but he will have to work.

Today is errand running day. I am going to treat it like a Monday. Isn't that going to be fun? haha I am going to accomplish as much as I can. I don't have too mcuh to do anyway. I usually get more accomplished on a Monday than any other day of the week, but today I still have a few things that need to be taken care of.


Rodd comes in from work tired. He has completed a 3 month apprenticeship where he worked 5 hrs/day 3 days/week, but he has never worked an 8 hr shift days in a row before. I haven't had to tell him to go to sleep for sure.

I woke up to really good news. I hope the day just keeps getting better. I know it will. It is a Friday. It HAS to be good.

I may go to the free movie here on post tonight. it is Nightmareon Elm Street. Not really my kind of movie, but I will go anyway. rod has Improv class tonight right after work, so when he gets in he will be tired for sure.

One thing that got put into storage in GA that should've came with me: The Step Stool. Why I didn't think of it when we were packing I dunno. I don't need to go anywhere without one. Seriously. At 5 ft tall, I need to carry a portable one in a backpack every where I go. I could use it daily from when I have to go to a public restroom & the only open stall is the handicap one with the extra tall potty, to work having to reach the signs that are just out of reach for me even with 3 inch heels on.

1 comment: