Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

So Here is Monday's Puzzle! I Only do jigsaw puzzles online. That way I can keep up with all the pieces.

Click to Mix and Solve

I am not sure if that stupid link works because they always look like a bunch of hooplah to me. Anyway, it keeps my mind busy when it is time for me to be asleep & I am not even after a sleeping pill.

I got to talk to a longtime friend online Sunday night and I told her some of the things I can't even blog about. Part of me feels relieved that I have someone that I can trust enough to tell these things to and part of me feels like that by saying these things aloud, it made them true. Like if I had not typed them into the computer they wouldn't exist. Maybe it will all go away if I don't acknowledge it, you know?

So here is my "Not Me Monday's"

I didn't reveal my feeling about the "Twilight Zone" style happenings like dumping a load of chert out of the bed of a dump truck. Nope. Not me!

I didn't read a facebook comment written by a friend that hit home & made me think, "Hmmm, that's me! I am the one who promotes that!" Unh uh~ (shaking heaad)Not me again!

I wasn't glad when I got to my parents house & heard that their stove was out & wouldn't be replaced for about 3 weeks so I would have a few days of not cooking 3 meals a day & cleaning up he kitchen ALL DAY LONG. No. I wasn't glad at all. Not at all me.

I am not even enjoying the nice mattress to sleep on in the spare room here at m parents house. MMMM. Nothing to enjoy. Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment