Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crawmama's Pictures








These are really late being posted. The pictures are from when I was in AL the first part of Feb. celebrating Rod's 16th Birthday. We always wind up celebrating for a full month it seems. I think that no matter how old he gets, we all remember that we thought we were going to lose him & the older he gets, the more we thank the Lord for His mercy & His blessings allowing us to enjoy him.

Pics are of my Dad & my son Rod, My son Rod, My son Rod & me with the big Crawfish, My Mom & Dad, and all of us together at Crawmama's. Just a note: If you live anywhere withing driving distance to Crawmama's in Guntersville, AL & you haven't been, you are missing out on a real treat. Try a peice of Gran's Rum Cake or a piece of their Cheesecake. All of the desserts are made right there & they are worth saving room for. Delicious, big servings, homemade & not too pricey. The food is awesome! The seafood is great & Sunday lunch is also.

We had a great time, as we always do there. My parents had not been before & enjoyed it enough that we all went back. My son & I had not been since back in my dating years & we missed it a lot (Crawmama's, not dating, haha!). It is so enjoyable.

If you like seafood, you can see their menu at www.crawmamas.com. The atmosphere is great, the service is wonderful (ask for Red, she was awesome for Rod's birthday) & you will not leave hungry. I have never had anything there that I didn't enjoy.

I have great memories of us going to celebrate with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment