Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day





Yes, I realize that my posts are out of order. I promise to do better once/if I have regular internet access ever again. When you are trying to share a laptop with DH & it's HIS laptop, your time is limited. That is why I am posting at 6 in the AM.

So the pic of my hubby in his Captain America Tee is one of his Valentine's Day presents. When you marry someone like my husband (the non-romantic or anti-romantic type) this is what you get him for Valentine's Day -- Tee shirts with his favorite super hero on them.

The cupcakes were a surprise from my hsuband He made them & surprised me for Valentine's Day. They are (uhm, were, hehe) Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing with pink, red, and white candies on top. He did a great job & it meant a lot to me because it made me feel like he was thinking of me while he was making them. Time & effort are good things to give on Valentine's Day in my book.

So, I am only like 4 days later than I wanted to be on this particular post. Catching up as time permits! Maybe things will settle back down soon. Or for those who know me better, this is as settled as they get. It is always something and I choose to disallusion myself into thinking things get better or easier. haha. But when/if the computer situation is solved, I already have other things/complications going on to make life seem like I am trying to hang wallpaper with an arm tied behind my back. I often wonder if everyone has this type of thing in the same amounts I do. I think into everyone's life a little must fall, but at times, I feel as if I get my share & a whole other family's share at the same time. I do feel like the amount of inconveniences & issues sometimes seem to outweigh what is normal. Of course, when have I ever gone for normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment