Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prayer For Me & Those Who Intentionally Hurt Me With Their Words

What is it about me that doesn't take as much offense to something said if I think the person saying it did not intend to be hurtful? The same thing said with the intention to be hurtful will cause unreal amounts of havoc.

Lord, please forgive me if I unintentionally say mean, hurtful, demeaning derogatory remarks to anyone & make them feel like dirt. And Lord, please forgive me for my shortcomings of not automoatically forgiving those who say demeaning, remarks to me. Lord, help me to be a more forgiving person. Help me to not want to lash back out at them. Help me not to envision myself getting even. Lord, and please, please, don't let me be there when those who intentionally say these things gets what is coming to them. It will be bad enough that I don't want to be anywhere around.

No comments:

Post a Comment