Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday

So everyone knows the concept of the "Not Me Monday" where you say something & say you aren't to blame basically on a Monday. I want to incorporate this into my blog, but it seems I am a good girl on Mondays, well, mostly. Ok, so I am naughty all the time, but have SO much practice I don't get caught. How is that for truthful. So here is my first attempt.

I did NOT wait until today to start on the cookies that I have to take tonight to MNO & have for tomorrows cookie exchange. Nope! Not me!

I did NOT put off doing laundry today when I know I have no clean jeans that fit me right. Nope. That would NOT be me.

I haven't been waiting for energy to clean the downstairs & now it is after lunch. No, again, not me.

Happy "Not Me Monday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment