Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Friday, December 18, 2009

Teen Get Together

Since we moved here in October, we really haven't been able to do a lot with the homeschool group for the immediate area due to Rod working, one car, etc. We had a teen get together here at the house yesterday & it went splendidly. What a blessing.

I had a wonderful evening with my husband, a better evening than we have enjoyed together in a long time. It makes me smile. We got to just lay together on the couch. Last night as we were laying in bed & he was sleeping, I remembered that the year is almost gone. I started thinking back to what I was doing last year at this time. I can't remember what I was doing on this day. But I kow I rang in the New Year at a friends apartment with her & her daughter, while talking on my cell phone with my husband who was in Korea at the time. Rod was at a friends New Years Party. I then picked him up & went home. This year we get to spend Christmas & New Years together. It is going to be so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment