Crystal

Crystal
Alabama Angel

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting to Know You

Ok, I stole this from a friends blog. I liked it!

1. How old are you? I am 34

2. Where are you from & where do you live now? From Section, AL (Proud COrn-Fed Mountain Grown gal!). I live in Southeast, GA.

3. What music have you been digging lately? I like top 40. I am really getting into the new stuff that sounds liek the bubblegum pop we listened to back in the 80's.

4. favorite food(s)? Free food! But seriously, Prime Rib, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, greens.

5. Single, married, divorced? Married for 3 years

6. Kids? If so, how many & how old? 15 year old Rod. Alex, who died when he was 2, but would be 14. Step-daughters Brie 14, and Sierra, 10.

7. What are 3 blogs you read daily? Daily? I don't think I do anything EVERY day.

8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition? Going to my Aunt & Uncle's house at night.

9. If you are a blogger, how long have you been blogging? If you don't have one, how long have you been reading blogs? Ha ha! I created my Blog today. I have been reading blogs for about a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment